Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and postal address, that you voluntarily provide to us when you register for an account, sign up for newsletters, or fill out forms on the Site.
- Usage information, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take on the Site, as well as the dates and times of your visits.
- Device information, such as your IP address, browser type, and device type.
We use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Site, including by personalizing your experience on the Site.
- To communicate with you, such as by sending you updates and newsletters, or by responding to your comments and questions.
- To comply with legal obligations and resolve any disputes that may arise.
Sharing of Your Information-
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
With service providers and partners who help us operate and improve the Site, such as hosting and analytics companies. These third parties are required to protect the confidentiality and security of your information and are not allowed to use it for any other purpose.
As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
To protect the rights, property, and safety of Rangia T T College, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Links to Other Websites
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.