Teaching staff of Rangia T. T. College
"At Rangia Teacher Training College, our dedicated and experienced teaching staff are committed to providing students with the highest quality education. With a wealth of knowledge and expertise, our faculty members are dedicated to helping students reach their full potential. Equipped with the latest resources and technology, our classrooms and multipurpose halls create an environment of learning and discovery. Our state-of-the-art science and psychological laboratories provide hands-on experiences, while our ICT Lab equips students with the skills they need to succeed in a digital world. In addition, our team of educators offer extracurricular activities, student support services, and career services to support the holistic development of our students. Join our community of dedicated educators at Rangia Teacher Training College, where together we will shape the future of education."
Karabi Das, Assistant Professor
Name: Karabi Das
Designation: Assistant Professor
Father’s name: Hemen Das
Mother’s name: Lt Monubala Das
Address: House no 425. West Bonkowar. Kharghuli. Ghy-o4
Mobile No.: 8473049156
Email: [email protected]
Marital status: Married
Publications/Seminar/Workshops/Social Engagement/Paper presentation
“1. Yes. Participate- “”Study Of History In The
Twenty- First Century: Perspective and Prospects.”” UGC Sponsored National Seminar. Dt. 4th and 5th Nov. 2009. Khagarijan College, Nagaon.
2. Participate- National Seminar entitled “” Changing perspective of the Socio- Economic conditions of the rural women of India and measures for upliftment of their status with special reference to ne region””. Date 2nd and 3rd November 2012, DKD College, Dergaon (UGC Sponsored)
3. Participate -International Seminar Entitled “”Inclusion and Qualitative expension in Education-Issues and Chalanges.””
7th 8th and 9th February 2013 held at Dept. Of Education Dibrugarh University
4. Paper presentation- UGC Sponsored National Seminar “”Urban development in NE India with special reference to solid waste management: Problems & Prospects””
Title of the paper -“”Impact of Transport Growth in Urban Area””
Dt. 8th & 9th February 2013
MDKG College Dibrugarh.
5. Participate- National Seminar
Title: Trends of Teacher Education in the NE states of India.
Dt. 16th February 2013
West Guwahati College of Education, Guwahati”
1. Participate-“” Art Appreciation with special reference to Performing Arts”” Dt- 10th and 11th February 2012. At Radhagovinda Baruah College, Guwahati.
2. Participate-“” Workshop on Lesson Planning “” at Rangia Teacher Training College. Rangia. Dt. 03.03 2012.
3. Participate-“” Workshop on Instructional Design for Teacher Education “” Sponsored by IGNOU. Dt. 11th to 13th March 2013.
4. Participate “”Workshop on Restructuring of B.Ed. Syllabus( G.U.). “” Dt 6th April 2013.
5. Participate- NAAC Sponsored Workshop on “”Best Participates in Higher Education “” organized by: IQAC, Cotton College, Guwahati. Dt 31st June 2013.”
Publication- Yes, EDUSTAR, ISBN no- 978- 81- 949568-0-8 “Problem of Behaviour of school going children: It’s Nature and Causes- A study ln Guwahati city.” Published by Rangia Teacher Training College.