ADMISSION NOTICE dated 21.09.2022
The final selection lists from amongst the online applicants for 1st year B. Ed.: 2022-23 admission under different categories are being displayed here. Selected candidates of the Final Lists are requested to take notice of the following before taking admission.
1. The selected candidates of Merit List and Waiting-I, Waiting-II, Waiting-III & WaitingIV must be present at the college auditorium Physically at 09.00 A.M. (Reporting Time) on 22.09.2022 (Thursday) along with all their Original Documents and one set of photocopies of all documents with two passport size photographs (The list attached).
2. All the admitted students must deposit the prescribed fee of Rs. 75,000/= (Rs. Seventy five thousand) in UNION BANK OF INDIA, RANGIA BRANCH (A/C No. 389802010004816) at the time of admission after verification of his/her documents. The accountant of the college will provide all facilities for payment of the amount.
3. All the admitted students must attend the ORIENTATION PROGRAMME to be held on 27.09.2022 (Tuesday) without fail. A separate invitation letter will be handed over to the candidates at the time of receipt of admission fees. The regular classes will be held w.e.f. 28.09.2022 regularly.
4. Anyone who is unable to produce his/her original/necessary document(s) at the time of admission will forfeit his/her seat.
5. A candidate will forfeit his/her seat if any discrepancy is found in his/her documents even after admission.
6. Admitted girl students seeking HOSTEL admission should fill in separate admission form for R.T.T.C. Girls’ Hostel. Each of the hostellers shall have to pay a sum of Rs. 10,000/= as Hostel Admission Fees for one academic year. Mess dues will be Rs. 3000/= (3 Meals per day) per month.
7. Except deputation, no other candidates, who are working in any Govt./SemiGovt./Private institution, will be allowed to take admission. All the admitted students must sign an Undertaking in this regard.
8. Admission from the ADDITIONAL WAITING-I, II, III & IV if seats remain vacant, will be held on 23.09.2022(Friday)) at 10 A.M. A separate notice will be circulated through college website on 22.09.2022(Thursday) at 6 P.M. regarding the number of vacant seats, if any, to be filled up from the Additional Waiting-I, II, III & IV. Interested candidates may visit www.rangiattcollege.in on that day for further information.
9. The candidates who have qualified themselves in GUBEDCET/2022 but 1st Sem. degree results are under process will be allowed to take admission but will forfeit their seats if fail to submit pass marksheet before 15.10.22 (Ref. to Academic Reg. Memo No. GU/Acad/GUBEDCET-2022/2391 dt. 20.09.22).
Documents required to submit at the time of admission on 22.09.2022 & 23.09.2022 for the qualified candidates of GUBEDCET-2022 at Rangia T. T. College:
1. Photocopy of HSLC Admit, Marksheet, and Certificate
2. Photocopy of HS/HSS Admit, Marksheet, and Certificate
3. Photocopy of Bachelor’s Degree Final Year Admit, Marksheet, and Certificate
4. Photocopy of Master’s Degree Final Year Admit, Marksheet, and Certificate (if required)
5. Photocopy of any other educational Marksheet, or Certificate (if required)
6. Photocopy of Caste Certificate (if required)
7. Photocopy of EWS Certificate (if required)
8. Photocopy of PWD Certificate (if required)
9. Photocopy of G.U. Registration Certificate. (Students from other universities shall have to produce a migration certificate and register him/herself in G.U. after Admission)
10. Family Annual Income Certificate Issued by Circle Officer (in original)
(May be submitted on or before 15.10.2022)
11. Gap Certificate (if required)
12. Photocopy of Aadhar card
13. Photocopy of PAN Card/VOTER ID card
14. Photocopy of bank passbook
15. Photocopy of GUBEDCET-2022 Admit & Result Sheet
16. Online application form
17. Online payment receipt (Rs.400)