ADMISSION NOTICE-VI B.Ed. (1st Year) Admission
Three admitted students have withdrawn their names from the list of admitted students of Rangia T. T. College. They belong to the Un-Reserved category. Admission against these three withdrawn seats will be held on 27.01.22 at 11.00 a.m. The Reporting time will be from 10.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
|Category||GUBEDCET -2021 MARKS(RANK)
(Who are allowed to attend)
|Admission to be held|
|UR (Unreserved)||From 129 (Rank 2793)
100 (Rank 5659)
|For 3 (three) seats|
Admission from Additional Waitlist-I, II, & III to be held on 19.01.2022
Candidates seeking B.Ed. admission on 19.01.2022 (Wednesday) must bring with them the print-out copies of the online form.
Notice for Final List of B. Ed. 1st Yr. Admission for the session 2021-22
Candidates seeking B.Ed. admission on 18.01.2022 (Tuesday) must bring with them the print-out copies of the online form.
Admission into B. Ed. First Year 2021-22 session
Documents are required to submit along with the application form for the selected candidates.
- Photocopy of HSLC Admit, Marksheet, and Certificate
- Photocopy of HS/HSS Admit, Marksheet and Certificate
- Photocopy of Bachelor’s Degree Final Year Admit, Marksheet, and Certificate
- Photocopy of Master’s Degree Final year Admit, Marksheet, and Certificate (if required)
- Photocopy of Caste Certificates (if required)
- Photocopy of EWS Certificate (if required)
- Photocopy of PWD Certificate (if required)
- Photocopy of G.U. Registration Certificate. (Students from other universities shall have to produce migration certificate and register him/herself in G.U. after Admission)
- Family Annual Income Certificate (original)
- Gap Certificate (if required)
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Photocopy of PAN card/VOTER ID card
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Photocopy of GUBEDCET-2021 Admit & Result Sheet
- Online application form & payment receipt (done via website)